Dec 3, 2017

Rosegal review

Here I am with a new review from Rosegal.
This time I ordered two sets of makeup brushes and four beauty blenders.

This first set contains 18 makeup brushes. They are just perfect. In this set you have all sorts of brushes from the eyebrow and eyeshadow brush to foundation and blush brush.
You can get them in different colors and I got my set in black.






I ordered four beauty blenders in different colors. They are good and really soft. My mom didn't use them yet but I am sure that with them you can easily blend and put makeup on. Their price is very low so they can make a perfect small gift for makeup fanatics.

 Thank you for reading!

3 comments:

  1. Draga, ovo je odlična porudžbina i mnogo mi se dopadaju četkice koje si poručila ❤❤❤

    I follow you: Visit and follow ----> Marija's blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3/12/17 17:31

    Sjajan post, porudžbina je divna. Sarađivala sam jednom sa Rosegalom i stvarčice su baš kvalitne.

    Novi post je na blogu, ako imaš vremena pogledaj ------> Adda's life

    ReplyDelete