Dec 5, 2017

High Waisted Velvet bra set

Hello everyone!

Today I'm doing another review form Zaful.
This time I ordered one set of underwear. This is a bra set that's made of velvet.
The material (velvet) is really pleasant and comfortable. Panties are wide and they are actually boxers and very comfortable to wear. When you wear them you feel like you are not wearing any underwear.
I got this set in the M size and I think that this size can be universal because the set is very stretchy.




Set wasn't that expensive, it's costed around $15 I think. You can also get them in different colors since they are available in pink. green and blue. But I kinda liked this red the most.

I will use this set of underwear just for sleeping because I don't think that it would be comfortable to wear them under some clothes.
Also, this can be a perfect Christmas gift for someone who likes these kind of stuff. 



Once again Zaful showed us that it has the most amazing clothes!
I will definitely order more of this sets in different colors in the future.

Link: HERE

3 comments: