Jul 6, 2019

Looking for a site where you can get money online? I present to you: RedBubble



Hello everyone! I am here with my new post.
And this one is a bit different than all others. I will be presenting you a site called RedBubble
Please note that this post is NOT PAYED NOR I HAVE ANY COLLABORATION WITH THIS SITE.

Firstly, Redbubble is a site for all those artistic and creative souls. It's a site where you can get payed to design anything from shirts to bathroom curtains and mugs.
If you need a little money on the side, and you are an illustrator/graphic designer/artist/cretive this site is the right one for you.

Introduction to RedBubble

Its a site where thousands of designers and artists upload their designs daily.
If/when a customer makes a purchase, Redbubble does all the work. They print out the product and ship it to the buyer. Designer will recieve 20% or more of the purchase price (you can control the percentage)

It's free to join and you'll need PayPal in order to get paid.


To be successful on RedBubble you'll firstly need to learn what sells the most and what doesn't. It has to be your own experience.

My experience

I, myself have a RedBubble account from the summer of last year. And I've been recievening emails trough the year telling me that I sold something. If I had more passion and wasn't lazy I could've earned serious money there. Which is only now motivating me to get my lazy ass to start designing again. I've found many people who get 350 euros a month only by designing on RedBubble. So it's worth a shot.




If you start selling there it would be nice if we could support and follow eachother. Link to my profile: https://www.redbubble.com/people/artisst?ref=account-nav-dropdown&asc=u





No comments:

Post a Comment