Oct 30, 2016

Must have fall items



Hello ladies!

I'm a little late, and I'm writing this post on Sunday 'cause I was sick yesterday.
But the important thing I'm here with my new post. :)

So I was looking at the pics from the Tokyo's Fashion Week.And I just loved their outfits so much and I saw a lot of good pieces of clothes, and thought that I should definitely write a "Must have items" post..So I sat down and made a list.
And I am presenting it to you.Enjoy :)

Dobrodošli na moj blog!

Malo kasnim sa ovim postom i pišem ga u Nedelju, jer sam juče bila bolesna.
Ali važno je da sam sada ovde sa novim postom.  :)

Gledajući sličice sa modne revije u Tokiju i videvši koliko mi se njihova odeća dopada, došla sam na ideju da napisem "Must have" post.Tako da sam sela i napisala listu.A evo ovde vam je i predstavljam.Uživajte.  :)


1.Dark Grey Floral Ripped Knee Skinny Jeans

When I saw these I knew that I need to own them.
I already have black ripped knee skinny jeans but these are on a whole different level.
And you can wear them with shirts or jumpers, or whatever you want cause they're so casual.

Kada sam ugledala ovaj par, znala sam da moram da ih imam.
Iako već imam crne farmerke pocepane na kolenima, ove su na skroz drugom nivou.
Mogu se kombinovati uz košulje, džempere, ili uz bilo čta drugo jer su jako neformalne.










2.A Hoodie
Hoodies..who doesn't like 'em?
They are perfect for this time of year that's why I like to wear 'em and that's why they are a must have for this season.

Duksevi..ko ih još ne voli?
Savršeni su za ovo doba godine zato jako volim da ih nosim i zato su oni "glavna stvar" ove jeseni.











3.  Black boots
 
I adore boots.
I could hardly wait for the season in which I can wear my warm and comfortable boots.
 But If you don't have them a good cowboy boots can easy replace them.
 
 
 
Obožavam čizme.
I jedva sam čekala sezonu kada ću moći da obujem svoje omiljene i tople crne čizmice.
Mada njih lako zamenjuje dobar par kaubojki.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4. Sweaters 

All kinds of sweaters and jumpers are never out of style.
 Dark red, brown and differed shades of ombre are very popular colors this season so you'll look very stylish if you wearthe sweaters in those colors.
 
 Džemperi nikada neće izaći iz mode.
Oni su jako pogodni za ovo vreme, čak su ove sezone "in" džemperi u bordo, braon i "ombre" bojama.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  5. Shirts
 
And the last must have is a simple shirt.
Yes, they can be very formal but if you wear them with some simple pair of jeans or leggings they become casual.
 I am a fan of shirts and I have like a dozen of them and I enjoy wearing them.


I poslednji "Must Have" je obična košulja.
Da, one mogu biti veoma elegantne ali ako ih kombinujete uz farmerke ili uz neke helanke mogu se nositi svakog dana.
Ja sam veliki fan košulja i imam ih baš puno jer obožavam da ih nosim.











That's all for this post.Thank you for reading and leave a comment if you've liked it.
P.s Happy Halloween to everybody who's celebrating it!

To je sve za ovaj post.Hvala što ste čitali i ostavite komentar ako vam se dopao post.
P.s Srećna Noć Veštica svima koji je slave!
 
 
 
 

50 comments:

  1. I love everything *_*

    http://makeyourperfectstyle.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Odličan post!
    Najviše od svega volim dukseve *-*
    Odlična ideja za post!
    This is my life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice list, I like this boots

    ReplyDelete
  4. Divan post, kao i stvarčice i definitivno se slažem, ovaj dux mi se baš dopada, a ove čizmice izgledaju slatko imam slične, samo moje imaju malo veću petu

    dnevnadozabloga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katarina draga jos jedan jako zanimljiv post na tvom blogu. Ovo nije moj stil, niti su ovo stvari koje bih ja nosila, ali definitivno se moram sloziti da su ovo must have fall items, jer su jak atrkativne i jako simpaticne.

    Gotičarka

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zaista odličan post :)

    http://raj-sminke.blogspot.ba/2016/10/halloween-with-shein.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Halloween and have a great week ahead!
    Xoxo, Victoria

    https://fashionstylebeautyandmore.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastican post,dobila si od mene follow nadam se da ces uzvratiti.

    http://emmarecenzija.blogspot.rs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful items:)
    Have a nice day!
    kisses

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post! I follow your blog and I waiting for you started following my blog too)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice list.

    xx
    http://www.thestylefanatic.com/2016/11/double-dose-of-denim.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just loved your choices :)
    Thanks for following my blog, I'm following yours too!
    xo
    An Aesthetic Alien | Instagram | Facebook


    ReplyDelete
  13. Cool post :D

    http://milicaworl.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great post sweetie :) I follow you :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great items


    http://peaceandloveandshimmer.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely items dear!

    http://stacycorner.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I loved all the items you mentioned :) I just followed your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a great selection

    www.abdelkhalekleblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your publication. Your blog and beautiful I am already following

    Kiss

    ladorosadomundo.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  20. Amazing sellection, my dear. I'm in loooove with your jeans and boots :D

    I'm new GFC follower. Can you follow me back? :D

    NEW DIY POST | Fringe Accessory for All Shoes.
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. super komadi, najviše mi se sviđaju traperice.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Adorei as dicas, estou seguindo o blog! Beijos

    ReplyDelete
  23. Really cool selection. Nice post. :)
    xoxo, Szandi
    [Beauty Pop]

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi! Love it!
    Thanks for you comment on my blog!
    Follow you)
    Follow me back)
    ^^
    http://ann-kos.blogspot.com.by/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hello! I love these boots so much! Great post.
    I am following you now :)!
    Hugs, Christine
    www.whiteandvintage6741.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete