Jan 13, 2018

Dresslily review

Hello everyone!

Today I'm doing another review form Dresslily 
This time I ordered one makeup brush set and one cardigan.

I will start from the brushes
The set contains 24 brushes and every single one of them is amazing.
I ordered them in black, but they are available in two other colors. The hair on them is amazing and it doesn't fall out at all. Totally recommend them!






Link: HERE


Now the cardigan. First of all it's for my mom. THe cardigan is made of polyester I think and It's really good. It's also very warm and casual. She likes it and she wears it all the time



Link: HERE

1 comment:

  1. Draga Katarina, hvala ti na iskrenoj recenziji. Dugo sam se omišljala da li da poručim ovaj set četkica ili ipak ne, ali ovim postom si doprinijela mojoj odluci i stvarno ti hvala od srca :*

    Želim ti srećnu i uspješnu 2018.

    Visit --> Zujalica.ba

    ReplyDelete