Oct 6, 2017

Rosegal fall wishlist

Hello my loves. Here I am with another wishlist.
I will be presenting you items that I want to have from the online site Rosegal
A lot of you probably read my previous wishlists and reviews from this site, so I won't write anything much about it.

I will just get on with my wihslist.
I've picked three amazing items that I really, really like. Hope that you will like them too.

 1.
Link: HERE


2.


Link: HERE

3.



Link: HERE

 I hope that you liked this post and my wishlist.
Till the next one!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6/10/17 19:52

    Sjajan post, draga moja. Sat je divan kao i šal. Sviđaju mi se i rukavice.

    Ako imaš vremena, pogledaj moj blog Adda's life, i ne zaboravi pogledati moj zadnji post Quotes - August & September

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skroz cozy stvari, zbog čega mi se posebno i dopadaju. Poseno ove rukavice i šal

    Delilah's Stories | Filmtastično

    ReplyDelete